Interested medical and engineering undergraduates from across Nigeria are invited to submit application for the Agbami Medical and Engineering Professionals Scholarships 2015.
About the Scholarship
The scholarship award scheme is put together by Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited, a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field, with the aim of building human capacity in the health and engineering sectors of the country. Parts of funds for the programme are also provided by Star’s joint venture partners. The award is opened to qualified undergraduates from all states in Nigeria.
To be eligible to apply for the Agbami Medical and Engineering Professionals Scholarships 2015, you must:
• Be enrolled for full-time undergraduate programme
• Be in 100- or 200-level of your study – admitted during the 2013/2014 or 2014/2015 academic session
• Be enrolled for any of the following courses of study in any Nigerian university:
– Medicine & surgery
– Medical laboratory
Application and Deadline
You are expected to submit your application online for the Agbami Medical and Engineering Professionals Scholarships 2015 via the scholarship page. Just click on the ‘Apply Now’ button, register or sign in and provide the necessary information to apply on the website.
Scanned copies of the following will be required, so you need to get them ready:
• A 450×450-pixel passport photograph with white background (no more than three months old and not larger than 200KB)
• University student ID card
• Admission letter
• Birth certificate
• O’ Level result
• JAMB result
• Local government area (LGA) letter of identification
The scanned copies of the above documents and photo should be named according to what they are (e.g. Admission_letter for your letter of admission).
Deadline for submitting applications for Agbami Medical and Engineering Professionals Scholarships 2015 is midnight of Friday 16 November 2015. There is definitely no time to waste on this one, I must say.
NOTE: Your National Identification Number (NIN) may be required when applying. Check the scholarship page for further information on this and answers to questions you might have.