Applications appear to be currently ongoing for the Shell Student Industrial Training and Internship Program 2015/2016, so, if you are a student in a higher institution of learning in the country, you may want to check it out.
About the Programme
The Shell Student Industrial Training and Internship Programme 2015/2016 is designed to equip Nigerian students in tertiary institutions with hands-on work experience that could prepare them for a great career in the future. Selected candidates will have the opportunity to work with experienced professionals who will inspire them in their different fields. The following is the summary of benefits students stand to gain from participation in this industrial training and internship program:
* Put theories and concepts into practice
* Begin to build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
* Improve general business/industry understanding
* Gain additional skills in areas such as communication, team building, problem solving and analytical reasoning
* Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
* Gain insights into career options to support choice of specialised field area to build and develop one’s career
You are expected to meet the following conditions to be eligible to apply for the Shell Student Industrial Training and Internship Programme 2015/2016:
* Be a full-time student in a higher institution (university or polytechnic)
* Have authorisation from your school permitting you to participate in the program
* Be enrolled for a study program in any of the following areas:
– Earth Sciences (Geology, Geophysics, Geography)
– Social Sciences
– Medical Sciences
Application and Deadline
If you are eligible to take part in the Shell Student Industrial Training and Internship Programme 2015/2016, you need to send following documents to email@example.com in an e-mail to apply:
* Student’s name
* Name of University/institution of higher learning
* Matriculation Number/ student ID number
* Course of study
* Required duration/period for internship and
* Contact details
* Scanned copy of official letter/form from higher institution
It is important that you send the requested information and document using a valid personal email address for easy communication if selected.
Students interested in the Shell Student Industrial Training and Internship Programme 2015/2016 are advised to send in their applications not later than three months before the proposed programme start date. It must be noted that the programme start date has not been disclosed by Shell. The oil company says opportunities for internship and industrial training will be based on business needs and slots available each year are limited.
If you’d love to learn more about the Shell Student Industrial Training and Internship Programme 2015/2016, you can check out the programme page.